Health administration positions in healthcare Industry are in high demand and can be had at nursing homes, large hospital systems, home health agencies, and even smaller clinics and facilities, thus making the responsibilities of an administrator quite vast and varied.
Most health administration professionals work in an office environment, even when they are housed in a hospital or clinic, and with the wide variety of job responsibilities described in the paragraphs above, it is easy to see that their work is often fast-paced.
What IETS offers:
- Flexible learning options
- ACWVET funding opportunities for employers and individuals (eligibility requirements apply)
- NSW Smart and Skilled Subsidies Program Opportunities
- QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Funded Program opportunities
- Access to industry leading trainers and assessors who care about how you progress in the course
- Classroom training in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane campus locations